DELF DALF Exam Rates 2021
|Level||Internal Candidate||External candidate|
- Internal Candidate: for the ….. Tout Public DELF DALF exams, the following categories will be considered as Internal Candidates.
- Currently enrolled students of the Alliance Française de Poona,
- Students whose annual administrative fees are valid on the date of registration,
- Currently enrolled students of other Alliance Française in India.
- Important: Students who have attended workshops at the Alliance Française de Pune do not qualify as Internal Candidates.
- The above tariffs are inclusive of GST @18% and are applicable from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 for all the versions of the DELF ((TP, Junior, Pro, Prim) and DALF and are subject to revision following any modification in applicable taxes.
- Alliance Française de Pune will be following the protocols outlined by the Central Government of India, the State Government of Maharashtra and the Embassy of France in India for the exams. In case of a significant rise in Covid 19 cases OR an imposition of a Lockdown in Pune OR for any related reason, Alliance Francaise de Pune reserves the right to cancel the December 2021Delf-Dalf exams. In case the exams are cancelled, Alliance Française de Pune will communicate the procedure for refunding the amount paid by the registered candidates by email.
- Any registered candidate who tests positive for Covid and hence CANNOT appear for the December 2021 exams is requested to immediately send an email to [email protected] with a digital copy / photo / scan of the test report attached to the email.
- Kindly refer to the Registration procedure given on our website on the following link or contact our Front office for any further queries.
- Fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to any other session.