Certified French to English/ English to French/ Marathi to French translation. Our certified translations are recognized by the French Embassy in India.
Important : The translations can be submitted by soft copies or hard copies.
|General (Within 15 working days)||Rs. 6.50/word||Rs. 6.50/word|
|Advance per document for General||Rs. 650||Rs. 650|
|Urgent (Within 5 working days)||Rs. 9.00/word||Rs. 9.00/word|
|Advance per document for Urgent||Rs. 900||Rs. 900|
|Extra copy ( per page )||Rs. 60||Rs. 60|
|Super Urgent(Within 3 working days)||Rs. 11.00/word||Rs. 11.00/word|
|Advance per document for General||Rs. 1,100||Rs. 1,100|
- The above rates are exclusive of GST.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- An advance of 100 words per document must be paid while submitting the documents The final price will be calculated on the basis of the word count of the translated document and may be higher than the price quoted.
- The translation will be handed over only after payment of the balance amount.
- Payment can be made by Cash/Debit/ Credit card.
Rules & Regulations
- Billing is as per the computer-generated word count of the target document.
- Important: The Numbers in the document will be considered as words and shall be charged accordingly.
- Clearly legible photocopies of the documents to be translated must be submitted. No original documents will be accepted.
- A minimum advance of 100 words per document is to be paid at the time of submitting the documents. The advance to be paid may vary and will be determined on a case to case basis as per the document(s) submitted.
- In case of a single document that is less than 100 words when translated, no refund of the advance will be given. If several documents are submitted, the combined word count of the translated documents will be considered for billing.
- Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays and the day on which the document is submitted.
- Work will commence after advance payment is received. Documents will not be delivered unless balance payment is made in full.
- Clients are advised to call and enquire about the balance to be paid before collecting the document.
For more information contact: [email protected] or call us at + 91 8379090666 or +91 9823598538