Refer to the registration dates here. It is mandatory for the candidates appearing for the TEF Canada exams to read the Rules and Regulations here. Registration fees cannot be refunded nor transferred to a subsequent session under any circumstances.
In the event of any major illness or COVID-19 , the candidate will have to provide supporting documents that will be forwarded to the CCIP who will decide on a transfer of fees to a subsequent session on a case to case basis.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
- No prior qualification is required to take the exam.
- Registrations are through our online portal & on a first come first served basis.
- Prior knowledge of how to use a computer is mandatory. The TEF Canada is an online examination.
Steps to register:
- Students of AF Pune should create a profile on this link via a laptop/desktop computer. Enter the email address with which you are registered in a course, click on GET MY PASSWORD and follow the instructions. Please do not create a new account.
- If you have never been a student of AF Pune, then you should create a Profile on our online portal via this link on a laptop/desktop computer.
- Go to the exam tab and purchase your TEF exam for the session that has been announced.
- As soon as you have purchased your TEF Canada exam, mail us at [email protected] and keep [email protected] in CC of this mail.
- We shall send you the form to be filled out along with the document Conditions d’inscription of the CCIP. The form as well as the document Conditions d’inscription must be signed, scanned and sent back to us, along with the following documents to our mail id – [email protected] :
- a digital passport sized photograph
- a self attested (copy signed by you) & scanned copy of the first AND last page of your passport
- a self attested (copy signed by you) and scanned copy of your Aadhaar Card.
* We request you not to send us incomplete/cut scans with missing information OR forget to send even a single document . In such situations, you will be declared as non-admissible. No refund or transfer of fees will be given under such circumstances.
6. Once your registration has been validated, an invitation with your Student ID and individual timeslots for the written and oral exam will be mailed to you at the email address provided at the time of registration a week before the exam.
- Please note! If you have not received your invitation one week before the exam, remember to check the “Spam” folder in your inbox.
IMPORTANT : Please note that TEF Certificates are NOT a diploma. They are ONLY valid for 2 years from the date of declaration of the results.
Click here to know more about TEF Canada.
For any further queries, contact us at + 91 9823598538 or + 91 8379090666 or mail us at [email protected]