REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR DELF/DALF TP DECEMBER 2021
REGISTRATION DATES : WEDNESDAY, 27TH OCTOBER TO FRIDAY, 29TH OCTOBER 2021
10.00 AM TO 5.00 PM
OPEN FOR ALL LEVELS + INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
- Registration forms shall be provided to you in our office. Please note that registrations are on a first-come-first-serve basis and are subject to availability of seats.
- Ensure that you fill in the form correctly, read the Rules and Regulations of the examination provided by the French Embassy as well as Additional Rules & Regulations for COVID on our website.
- Please note that incomplete forms will be rejected. The AF Pune will not bear any responsibility for incorrectly filled forms.
- Submit your duly filled and signed form, one passport sized photograph. Carry an official government recognised ID card (driving licence, aadhaar card, passport, pancard & your code candidate if you have given your DELF/DALF exams before) to our Front Office for verification. Make the payment by card or UPI. Please note that no payments by cash or cheque will be accepted.
- Internal Candidates: Please note that for the DECEMBER 2021 SESSION, students who are currently enrolled in a course at the Alliance Française de Pune or students whose Annual administrative fees are still valid, will be considered as Internal Candidates. Candidates of other Alliances Françaises in India, who are currently pursuing a course at their respective AF’s, will be treated as Internal Candidates subject to sufficient supporting documents. (ID card or a mail from the Course director).
- External Candidates: All candidates who do NOT meet the criteria for Internal Candidates are treated as External Candidates.
- Kindly note that the examination fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Candidates will have to provide the hard copy of their negative RT-PCR report of a test taken not more than 72 hours prior to the exam date. In the absence of such a report, candidates will not be allowed to enter the campus to take the exam. Fees will be considered forfeited and will not be refunded or transferred to other sessions under any circumstances.
- The Oral and Written examination schedule must be scrupulously respected. No exceptions will be made to accommodate individual candidates’ requests and no candidate will be allowed to take the examination after the notified time. The candidate shall be declared “non-admissible” and the registration fees shall not be refunded.
- Oral exams will be conducted on the same day as the Written exams. All Candidates are expected to check the examination centre’s website for the same and verify for any updates or important notices the day before the oral and written exams.
- Oral & Written timetables shall be displayed a week before the exam on our website.
- On the day of the exam, you must bring the hard copy of your official government recognised ID card and negative RT-PCR report. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without these documents. The candidate shall be declared “non-admissible” and the registration fees shall not be refunded.
- Masks must be worn and social distancing observed at all times during registration and exams.