TO REGISTER FOR THE DELF JUNIOR APRIL 2021 EXAM AT THE AF PUNE
Due to safety protocol during the pandemic, there are a very limited number of seats for each level: registration slots will be provided on a first come first served basis and subject to availability of seats.
Below are the steps to be followed to register for the Delf Dalf Junior April 2021 session at our institute.
1. Click here to fill the Google form : to pre-register for the DELF/DALF Examination with the Alliance française de Pune.
2.If the pre-registration is approved:
- You will be contacted by email and receive an appointment slot as per the schedule given below.
- Please reply to the mail to confirm that you will be coming at the appointed time for registration.
- Registration & payment must be done in person at our office on the date and at the appointed time. Should you fail to appear at our office, as per appointment, you will forfeit your seat which will be given to somebody else. In the case of minors, one parent must come in person to register the candidate.
- If the seats are full for the exam you wish to take, you will be informed accordingly and added to the waiting list.
3. Important Note:
It is compulsory that all candidates read and agree with the DELF/DALF Examinations rules and regulations of the Embassy of France in India, as well as the additional Rules and Regulations and COVID-19 policies of the Alliance française Pune. The Alliance Française de Pune reserves the right to refuse any candidate who does not comply to these rules and regulations.
4. REGISTRATION DATES
A1 JUNIOR Thursday, 25th March 10 am to 1pm
A2 JUNIOR Thursday, 25th March 2 pm to 5.00 pm
5. On the Registration dates and as per appointment, candidates fill and sign the Delf Dalf form and submit one passport sized photograph and a self-attested copy of your official government recognised ID card (driving licence, aadhaar card, passport, pancard) to our Front Office. Parents or legal guardians must sign the form in the case of minors.
6. If any candidate had registered for DELF / DALF during a previous session, they must indicate the candidate number that had been allotted to them, regardless of the examination centre.
7. Ensure that you have read the Rules and Regulations of the examination provided by the Embassy of France in India and the Additional Rules and Regulations and the Covid-19 policies and that you fill in the form correctly and sign the same.
8. Please note that incomplete forms will be rejected. The AF Pune will not bear any responsibility for incorrectly filled forms.
9. Please note that all payments must be made by credit or debit cards. No payments by cash or cheque will be accepted.
10.Internal Student : on an exceptional basis, due to the pandemic, those students who have completed a course at Alliance Française Pune or another Alliance Française in India, in the period December 2019 to the present date will be considered as Internal students and can benefit from a preferential rate. Students of other Alliance Française in India will have to provide sufficient proof of courses attended in their home Af at the time of registration. In the absence of such proof, external candidate rates will be applied. Please note that students who have attended workshops at any Af do not qualify as Internal Students.
DELF DALF Exam Rates 2021
|DELF A1||5310 INR||8850 INR|
|DELF A1||5310 INR||8850 INR|
|DELF B1||5900 INR||10620 INR|
|DELF B2||5900 INR||10620 INR|
|DALF C1||8260 INR||11800 INR|
|DALF C2||8260 INR||11800 INR|
- Internal Candidate: on an exceptional basis, due to the pandemic, those students who have completed a course at Alliance française Pune or another Alliance française in India, in the period December 2019 to the present date will be considered as Internal students and can benefit from a preferential rate.
- Students of other Alliance française in India will have to provide sufficient proof of courses attended in their home Af at the time of registration. In the absence of such proof, external candidate rates will be applied.
- Please note that students who have attended workshops at any Af do not qualify as Internal Candidates.
- The above tariffs are inclusive of GST @18% and are applicable from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 for all the versions of the DELF ((TP, Junior, Pro, Prim) and DALF and are subject to revision following any modification in applicable taxes.
- Only payments by credit card or debit card will be accepted.
- Payment will only be accepted against submission of applicable documents and within the registrations dates and the appointment slot given to candidates. Kindly refer to the Registration procedure given on our website or contact our Front office for any further queries.
- Fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to any other session.