STEP 1 : Creation of profile
- NEW STUDENTS :
- If you have never pursued a course at Alliance Française de Pune, you will have to first create a Profile on our software via this link on a laptop/desktop computer.
- STUDENTS OF ALLIANCE FRANCAISE DE PUNE:
- Students who have taken a class with us during the period January 2017 and up to the present, should register for a class using their existing Account on our software by clicking on this link on a laptop/desktop computer. Enter the email address with which you are registered in a course, click on GET MY PASSWORD and follow the instructions. Please do not create a new account.
In case you have any problems creating your profile, please mail us at [email protected] or call us on +91 8379090666 or + 91 9823598538.
STEP 2 : (if applicable) : Assessment test
- If you are a beginner, you do not need to take an assessment test and are invited to register at the A1 level.
- If you have studied from another institution, or if you have completed a course more than 6 months ago, you will have to take an assessment test in order to register for a higher level. Once logged into your account, please purchase your online assessment test and contact us to schedule a slot for your test.
- If you have completed a level from another Alliance Française in India and wish to enrol in a higher level with us, please mail us at [email protected] . Mention the course that you wish to register for and send us the soft or scanned copy of your latest attestation.
- If you have not successfully completed your current level, you will not be allowed to register for a higher level. Please do contact our administration so that we can guide you with respect to the options that we can provide you to continue learning French.
STEP 3 : Select your class
- Log into your account, go to CLASSES or WORKSHOPS (at the top of the page). Choose your class after having read the course details. Add the class to your cart.
- Provide any additional information that may be required, in the fields that pop up.
- Ensure that you have read the rules and regulations of the Alliance Française de Pune on the following link, before you proceed to checkout,
- Once you have read and understood the above, proceed to check out and follow the instructions to make your payment. You may download your receipt through the ACCOUNTING tab. Once the payment has been successfully made, you will receive a confirmation email.
Our team will contact you to confirm the commencement of the class and the books to be ordered a few days before nd the order with the details of your class before the beginning of the course. The Zoom link will be sent the day before or on the day of the commencement of the course. In case of any query, please contact us at [email protected]. or call us on +91 8379090666 or + 91 9823598538 -from Monday to Saturday, 10am – 6pm.
- Please note that Annual administrative fees of Rs. 2200/- are automatically added if you are a new student. In the case of existing students, they will only be added if they have expired. Annual administrative fees are valid for a year from the date on which they are paid and include access to our digital learning platform, cultural and language activities and workshops offered free of charge to students, testing, attestations etc. for the duration of your course(s), as well as a discounted rate for the Delf Dalf exams.
- An E-library package charge of Rs. 350/- is also added to the purchase of a course. This charge includes all online library resources, activities and services offered to students.
- Textbooks for all levels A1, A2, B1, and B2 must be ordered directly through Goyal Publishers or Amazon during the lockdown period. Details will be provided after registration.
- Digital attestations will be provided at the end of the course. Commencement of classes is subject to minimum number of registrations.
- Fees are not refundable. Class time may be reduced due to unexpected contingencies.
- The course catalogue shows proposed dates and timings that could change. Commencement of classes is subject to a minimum number of enrolments. Commencement of classes may be postponed up to two weeks. In the event of the cancellation of a class, students will be given the option of transferring to another class or taking a refund.
- Fees may be revised from time to time.