|Registration Fees (Tout Public)|
|Level||AF Pune Students||Non-Students|
|A1||5,310 INR||8,850 INR|
|A2||5,310 INR||8,850 INR|
|B1||5,900 INR||10,620 INR|
|B2||5,900 INR||10,620 INR|
|C1||8,260 INR||11,800 INR|
|C2||8,260 INR||11,800 INR|
- Internal Candidate: on an exceptional basis, due to the pandemic, those students who have completed a course at Alliance française Pune or another Alliance française in India, in the period December 2019 to the present date will be considered as Internal students and can benefit from a preferential rate.
- Students of other Alliance française in India will have to provide sufficient proof of courses attended in their home Af at the time of registration. In the absence of such proof, external candidate rates will be applied.
- Please note that students who have attended workshops at any Af do not qualify as Internal Candidates.
- The above tariffs are inclusive of GST @18% and are applicable from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 for all the versions of the DELF ((TP, Junior, Pro, Prim) and DALF and are subject to revision following any modification in applicable taxes.
- Only payments by credit card or debit card will be accepted.
- Payment will only be accepted against submission of applicable documents and within the registrations dates and the appointment slot given to candidates. Kindly refer to the Registration procedure given on our website or contact our Front office for any further queries.
- Fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to any other session.
- Click here to go through the Rules & Regulations by the Embassy of France in India & the Alliance Française de Pune