AF Pune Live!
|Level||N º of online hours||Days and timings||Dates||Price|
|A1 – Tuesday Friday Saturday||120 – 5 hours per week||Tuesday, Friday: 7.30 to 9 a.m. and Saturday: 8 to 10 a.m.||2nd July to 21st December||23,150/-|
|A1 – Week days morning||120 – 6 hours per week||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.||1st July to 22nd November||23,150/-|
|A1 – Week days afternoon||120 – 6 hours per week||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 2 to 3.30 p.m.||1st July to 22nd November||23,150/-|
- Prerequisites: a computer equipped with a webcam, headphones and a microphone and an excellent, high speed internet connection.
- No free catch-up classes will be provided on account of technical glitches on the participants part. Any exceptional disruptions in the classroom sessions due to technical problems on our side will be made up through extra sessions
- Catch-up classes on request may be offered on a payment basis.
- In the case of public holidays, classes will be made up as per the schedule given below.
- Rates include administrative, digital platform and online library fees
- Preferential rate for Delf Dalf exams.
- No refund or transfer of fees toward regular or weekend classes midway. Students may opt for these classes after the A1.
- One on one online classes available. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org