Click below to view the DELF DALF Exam Calendar 2022 & the Registration dates.
DELF DALF RATES 2022
|Level||Internal Candidate||External candidate|
- Internal Candidate: for the Tout Public DELF DALF exams, the following categories will be considered as Internal Candidates.
- Currently enrolled students of the Alliance Française de Pune,
- Students whose annual administrative fees are valid on the date of registration,
- Currently enrolled students of other Alliance Française in India.
- Students who have attended workshops at the Alliance Française de Pune do not qualify as Internal Candidates.
- The above tariffs are inclusive of GST @18% and are applicable from 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022 for all the versions of the DELF (TP, Junior, Prim) and DALF and are subject to revision following any modification in applicable taxes.
- All levels and all versions of the DELF DALF Exams may not be offered at every session.
- Seats are limited at all levels. Registrations take place through our online registration portal on a first come first served basis and will close once seats are filled. Students are encouraged to register as soon as registrations open to avoid disappointment.
- Candidates must check their eligibility for various versions of the Delf-Dalf and follow the registration process. Registrations of candidates for versions for which they are ineligible or of those who submit incomplete registration forms will be declared invalid. No refunds will be provided.
- Alliance Française de Pune will be following the protocols outlined by the Central Government of India, the State Government of Maharashtra and the Embassy of France in India for the exams. In case of a significant rise in Covid 19 cases or an imposition of a lockdown in Pune or for any related reason, Alliance Francaise de Pune reserves the right to cancel the Delf-Dalf exams. In case the exams are canceled, Alliance Française de Pune will communicate the procedure for refunding the amount paid by the registered candidates by email.
- Any registered candidate who tests positive for Covid and hence cannot appear for the DELF/DALF exams is requested to immediately send an email to [email protected] with a digital copy / photo / scan of the test report attached to the email.
- Kindly refer to the Registration procedure given on our website on the following link or contact our Front office for any further queries.
- Fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to any other person or session.