TO REGISTER FOR A DELF DALF EXAM AT THE AF PUNE
1. Choose the session and exam you wish to take by referring to the Delf Dalf 2018 Sessions Calendar
2. Download the Registration Form or approach our Front Office for the same.
3. Ensure that you fill in the form correctly, read the Rules and Regulations of the examination provided by the French Embassy and sign the form. Parents or legal guardians must sign the form in the case of minors. If any candidate had registered for DELF / DALF during a previous session, they must indicate the candidate number that had been allotted to them, regardless of the examination centre.
4. Please note that incomplete forms will be rejected. The AF Pune will not bear any responsibility for incorrectly filled forms.
5. Submit your duly filled and signed form, one passport sized photograph and a self-attested copy of your official government recognised ID card (driving licence, aadhaar card, passport, pancard) to our Front Office. Make the payment by card or demand draft in favor of the “Alliance Française de Poona”. Please note that no payments by cash or cheque will be accepted.
6. If you have been a student of an Alliance Francaise in India, enrolled in a French language class (excluding workshops) in the six months preceding the session in which you wish to take the exam, you will pay the internal candidate examination fee subject to presentation of proper and valid justification of the same.
7. If you are not a student currently registered in a French course of one of the 15 Alliances Françaises in India and Nepal (excluding workshops), external fees will be applicable.
8. Kindly note that the examination fees are non-refundable.
9. The Oral and Written examination schedule must be scrupulously respected. No exceptions will be made to accommodate individual candidates’ requests and no candidate will be allowed to take the examination after the notified time. The candidate shall be declared “non-admissible” and the registration fees shall not be refunded.
10. Oral exam dates and timings may vary per centre and may be held over the week/weekend preceding or following the written exam week. All Candidates are expected to check the examination centre’s website for the same and verify for any updates or important notices the day before the oral and written exams.
11. On the day of the exam, you must bring your official government recognised ID card. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without these documents. The candidate shall be declared “non-admissible” and the registration fees shall not be refunded.